Just what is it that we do through Brother-to-Brother Ministries?
We form men in Catholic discipleship and mentor men on their faith journeys and help them develop a deeper personal relationship with Jesus. We do this in the following ways:
- Bible Scripture study, verse memorization and applying biblical principles in our daily lives.
- Study of the Catholic Church Catechism and how to live out our Catholic faith as men of Jesus.
- One to one discipleship meetings and spiritual direction.
Brother-to-Brother Ministries is dedicated to mentoring Catholic men one on one and training them to do the same. We accomplish our mission in three distinct ways.
1. One to one mentoring and Catholic discipling process.
2. Faith formation and training workshops.
3. Conference speaking.
Additionally, we offer spiritual direction for those who desire the richness of the long-held Catholic tradition. We keep in contact with disciples, financial supporters, and workshop attendees through newsletters and articles which are available via regular mail, email, and this website.
Singing praise to the Lord is a part of the day-long workshop on One to One Mentoring.